As a Catholic school community we work together to provide our children with a high quality education through a curriculum and environment which has Gospel Values at its heart.
Our aim is to build happy, confident children through:
- Teaching and fostering the Catholic Faith and encouraging all pupils to live this faith in their daily lives
- Valuing ourselves, our families and other relationships, the wider groups to which we belong, the diversity in our society and the global environment in which we live
- Committing to every learner’s success, making them feel included, valued and secure, aiming to raise their aspirations and the effort they put into learning, engaging, where appropriate, the active support of parents or carers
- Helping pupils to appreciate the achievements and aspiration of others
- Believing it is essential that all children feel included, secure and valued
- Believing education, at home and at school, is a route to the spiritual, moral, social, physical and mental development and thus the well-being of the individual
- Building respectful teacher-learner relationships that take learner’s views and experiences fully into account
- Developing pupils’ ability to think systematically and independently, manage information, learn from others and help others learn
- We invite all parents to co-operate with us, under God, in our work for the spiritual, intellectual, moral, and physical development of their children
We ASPIRE that through the love of Jesus every one should have life and have it to the full.
John 10 : 10