Our Lady's is a good school - Ofsted 2017
Please click on the link below to read our latest Ofsted report:
Quotes from Ofsted:
- Pupils are making above expected progress in reading writing and maths by the time they leave Y6
- Outcomes are improving strongly in early years, science and grammar spelling and punctuation
- Outcomes are strongly improving in KS1
- Teachers plan well for different groups of pupils and ensure that the most able pupils are challenged
- Teachers track groups of pupils carefully and they deploy additional adults effectively to provide additional support
- Attendance of pupils is very high and persistent absence is low
- Phonics is consistently well taught leading to high outcomes at the end of Year 1
- There is a very strong culture of safeguarding to promote the safety and wellbeing of pupils in school
- Governors are well informed, bring a wealth of experience, knowledge and commitment to their role. They are actively engaged in the daily life of the school and are highly ambitious for its future success.
- Leaders have an accurate view of the school’s strengths and areas for development
- The distributed and shared leadership team has extended the school’s capacity to improve further
As parents and carers at Our Lady's School we greatly value your opinion and we would like to ensure that our children receive the very best education. Please share your views of our school using the on-line questionnaire called Parent View.
Your views are important to us - thank you in advance for taking time to complete the questionnaire.